TEEN COVER PAGE

Gallery

Gallery
Gallery

yaash


see these wonderfull images from yaash :) 



 

 

 

I want to tell you guys my one of funny story about 2 men :D one day me and my girlfriend went to club and get started to drink and I saw a man who was the hot one that night :D and he was looking at us and came next to me He said ''hello'' and we started talking....... he was with his friend and I asked him like can you kiss your friend from the lips  :D and I also said if you kiss him I will kiss you both and he kissed his friend lol omg and after that .. I had to kiss them both and we started kissing each other. My girlfriend was just watching and laughing at us .So that night I made a lot of fun stuff what a funny and crazy night hope you guys like it "- Elif Celik


About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.